Become an Sponsor
The RoboCup@Home community fosters the development of general-purpose domestic service robots by defining and executing competitions that are used by scientists to test their robots in realistic scenarios.
By Sponsoring RoboCup@Home you have access to:
- Over 400 dedicated scientists, researchers, engineers, and students
- Over 20 countries represented
- Business and networking opportunities with highly educated professionals
- Discussion with new prospects face-to-face
- Have your brand can power the technology of the future
- Have access to prospects who can evaluate your products first-hand
- Two-way communication and instant feedback with the world’s top-tier scientists
The areas of interest include, but are not limited to: personal service robots, medical and welfare robots, Internet of Things, image processing technologies, solid state sensors and actuators, quick-prototyping materials and alloys, robotic manipulators, self-driving technologies, controllers and microcontrollers, artificial intelligence, etc.
To sponsor the RoboCup@Home League please contact the RoboCup Federation trustees in the e-mail address