RoboCup@Home Virtual 2021 (DSPL · OPL · SSPL)
All qualified teams for RoboCup2020 did qualify automatically for RoboCup@Home Virtual 2021.
However, their qualified status has to be countersigned.
If your team is not listed below, it won’t be able to register.
To ammend this, please contact the Organizing Committee ASAP.
- Austin Villa@Home (UT Austin, USA)
- Hibikino-Musashi@Home (Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan)
- RoboCanes-VISAGE (University of Miami, USA)
- SUTURO (Universität Bremen, Germany)
- TamaGoya (Tamagawa University/National Autonomous University of Mexico, Japan / Mexico)
- CATIE (CATIE, France)
- Gentlebots (Rey Juan Carlos University & University of León, Spain)
- homer@UniKoblenz (University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany)
- LyonTech OPL (CPE Lyon, INSA Lyon, France)
- Olmeca (Universidad Tecnológica del Sureste de Veracruz, Mexico)
- PUMAS (National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico)
- Robocup UTHM (UTHM, Malaysia)
- RoboFEI@Home (RoboFEI@Home, Brazil)
- RTLions (Hochschule Reutlingen, Germany)
- Serious Cybernetics Corporation (Ravensburg Weingarten University of applied Sciences (RWU), Germany)
- SocRob@Home (Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal)
- Tinker (Tsinghua University, China)
- Walking Machine (École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS), Canada)
- LyonTech SSPL (CPE Lyon, INSA Lyon, France)
- RoboBreizh (CNRS / LAB-STICC / LITIS, France / Australia)
- TJArk@Home (Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Lab (RAIL), Tongji University, China)
- UChile Peppers (Universidad de Chile, Chile)